Yamu Media is looking for a PPC Strategist to join our company and manage our clients’ PPC accounts in order to achieve exponential business growth. The PPC Strategist will develop and manage data-driven advertising strategies that drive user acquisition and activation across all paid touchpoints for our B2B and B2C clients.
In this role, you will develop campaigns and create experiments (A/B tests) backed by the overall PPC strategy, which can be scaled to drive ongoing optimization of our web properties. The ideal candidate is a data-enthusiast who will not only be adept at developing strategies but also at reporting results and monitoring ongoing growth tactics. As the PPC Strategist, you should have the technical skills and hacker mindset to be able to test, adjust, and launch in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
You will support a team of highly capable full-time and part-time talent for the length of these projects. Your ability to communicate, manage and be proactive is necessary.
- Plan and form effective paid search strategies.
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns.
- Manage multiple ad accounts primarily on Google Ads platform
- Take part in a selection of keywords and target audiences.
- Plan budget and monitor bids to increase better ROI.
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
- Deliver reports for administration and management.
- Compose appealing and brief copies for adverts.
- Sustain partnerships with PPC vendors and ad platforms.
- Discover approaches and ways to decrease the risk of click fraud.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and
retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display,
- Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
- You are passionate about Marketing and Marketing tech. You keep up to date
with the industry, its latest trends, and platforms.
- You have experience creating full-funnel PPC campaigns
- Partner with the team to ensure analytics are accurately tracking marketing
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports basis the set KPIs
- Ad Copywriting & content curation
- PPC Campaign Analytics – Must be able to monitor the results of their ad
campaigns, identify opportunities for improvement, and make optimizations to improve campaign performance.
Metrics, Testing, and Reporting
- Define measurements of success (KPIs) for campaigns, develop testing framework, and analyze data to understand the impact of new channels
- Define growth and performance benchmarks and establish analytics and reporting for channels
- Build growth models using organic and paid growth loops
- Create reporting dashboards and share relevant insights regularly with
- Work with the team to improve testing capabilities and campaign
- Communicate growth performance to executive leadership to promote a
shared understanding of performance marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- Proven 4+ years of experience as a PPC Specialist or Media Buyer
- Open to USA EST Shift timings
- Professional certification in Google Ads is required.
- Strong working experience in the analysis of data and reporting.
- Hands-on experience with paid acquisition channels (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook
- Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, etc)
- Expertise with digital marketing tools (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner, etc)
- Project management skills with the ability to work independently and cross-collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Statistical approach in data-driven decision making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to compile and
present cohesive reports with clear action items and insights
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics (UA and GA4
required), shopify, Facebook Reporting Toolsetc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Experience with SaaS products a plus
required but a plus
- Unique thinker and collaborator who can engage others
- Customer-driven mindset: you strive to see everything through the lens of
our client’s target customers to inform strategy
- Sales-driven mindset: you strive to see everything through the lens of our
client’s sales teams and support them by driving marketing or sales
- Entrepreneurial instincts: you are a proactive self-starter with a
- Insatiable drive to succeed
- Solicits and welcomes feedback
- Highly adaptable; welcomes change and can thrive in a high-growth
Why Work with Us?
- Fully Remote Team (Work from anywhere – even the beach if you have wifi)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Opportunity to see your positive impact on our clients’ business
We offer you
- Become part of a team of smart, open-minded people with individual qualities
- You’ll be a part of a rapidly growing company, with plentiful opportunities to grow into leadership roles. And you’ll face a steep learning curve & daily data science, technological, and business challenges.
- Yamu Media provides a start-up environment and culture; fast-paced and agile with quick decision-making. It’s an honest and open environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and have a say.
- We believe in life-long learning and supporting the development of our team.
About Yamu Media
Yamu Media was founded in 2020.
Our mission is to empower the world to achieve dreams and build the future.
Our niche is Software as a Service and Direct-to-Consumers products. We want to work with companies that are impact based and help them be the leaders in their categories.
Why we’re different: We have a culture of trust that promotes autonomy and mastery. Our core philosophy is to find talented people and equip them with all the right resources they need.
Our goal: The world of marketing is changing. We believe that humanity needs more intentional human beings that pay attention to human behavior and connect them to the resources they need to thrive.
In 10 years: we aim to be a $180 million business with only a few clients that are highly innovative and impactful.
Where we are today: We are currently 17 people full-time. We have around 15 clients. Our clients are usually between $500k to $10MM in Rev. We are highly selective with our clients and who we hire onto our team.